Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This item is NOT available in stores
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (LIMITED-TIME)
Originates from Europe in the 19th century which is used in navigation. A storm glass is a type of weather forecasting device, composed of a sealed glass container filled with liquid.
The appearance of the liquid purportedly predicts the weather. It's a kind of fun to feel the change of the crystal. A beautiful and Amazing Storm Glass!
- It predicts weather such as clear, cloudy or filled with thunderstorms by transforming liquid from clear to crystal flakes.
- A natural way to forecast the weather.
- Sealed glass container has a mixture of distilled water and camphor that changes in appearance based on forthcoming weather conditions.
- Perfect addition for home decor such as in the living room, bedroom or table.
- Great gift for your loved ones.
- Material: Glass, Distilled Water
- Color: Transparent/White
- Size: 6cm x 12cm/2.4" x 4.7" (WXH)